Monday, July 27, 2009

I Don't

Here is a game that a friend of mine got from Grammy Girlfriend. It is a list of my top ten I don'ts.

10. I DON'T like waking up in the morning to find a messy living room or kitchen. It is a bad start to a potentially great day.

9. I DON'T like thinking about how fast my kids are growing up. It's makes me sad and nuts all at the same time.

8. I DON'T like to sing in front of adults. I would gladly sing in front of kids all day, but I'll send grown ups out of the room if I'm about to break into song.

7. I DON'T like people who pretend that their lives are perfect, their spouses are perfect, their kids are perfect, etc. Just join the rest of us who acknowledge that life's not perfect, but it could be a lot worse.

6. I DON'T like honey mustard, and I think I'm the only person on the planet who doesn't. Give me ketchup any day.

5. I DON'T like grocery shopping. I could find so many fun things to fill that hour every week, like with sleeping or sitting on my behind.

4. I DON'T like being told what to do. I like to be in charge. All the time. :)

3. I DON'T like math that involves letters. Give me math problems filled with numbers, and we can do business. Throw some letters in a problem, and I want to pull my hair out.

2. I DON'T like to exercise. Ever. I don't understand how people think sweating and pain are fun. I do it, but I despise every annoying minute.

1. I DON'T like the smell of tuna, and I can detect the odor hours after its consumption in my house. Just ask my husband who has learned not to eat it anymore.

1 comment:

The Foster Home said...

Interesting...gonna have to sneak a camera in your classroom one day to see you sing =)