Sunday, February 16, 2014

My Sweet #2 is Seven!

Last Friday, Keaton turned the big seven! I can't believe this wild, crazy, loving boy is already seven!  My mom described him on my Facebook page and really caught the essence of my (not quite so) little man:



Keaton Parker...Mr. Charm, laughter like bubbling water, ultimate prankster, rockin' the shades and leather jacket, the Naked Chef, king of the costumes, imagination X infinity, ever present chocolate mustache mouth, big ol' head full of brains, and all time life of the party!!! You definitely help keep the old folks young!! Love, love, LOVE you to the moon and back...HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KP!! 


Keaton has such a fun spirit that I hope he doesn't change as he gets older...except for the naked part. He can keep that to himself. :) 










No comments: