Monday, November 17, 2014

My Sassy Girl Turned TWO!

On November 17, 2012, my world forever changed. Before that day, there were no enormous bows, pink baby dolls, or Cinderella tea sets in my life. I was not yet an expert on matching smocked dresses and socks with ruffles. I did not understand the absolute necessity of bloomers or leggings under dresses. I had no idea how much monogramming could perfectly accent an outfit. I was yet to witness how a small girl's smile or "Pweeeaase"  could make grown men do anything she wanted.

Then my Sassy entered my world, and our family couldn't be more blessed. I pray all the time that, with her big bows or despite them, she will grow up to be Godly, healthy, and happy. May she become a Proverbs 31 woman, like her grandmothers.

This year Amelia-Grace has learned to:
  • Pray with a sweet fierceness 
  • T.P. an entire room in less than two minutes
  • Sing "You Are My Sunshine" 
  • Clear a bookshelf in less than thirty seconds
  • Play in the dirt with the big kids at the soccer field 
  • Wrap her baby in a blanket and carry her all over the house
  • Pour her tea (warm water) into a tea cup
  • Put eye shadow on her cheeks and chin, but not her eyelids yet :)
Cute things she says:
  • Ready!!! 
  • IIIIII jumpin'! 
  • Get down a here. 
  • SHHHHHH. Baby's seeping. 
  • Me.Up. Shoulders!
  • No poop! 
  • No SUNSHINE! 
  • Hold hands. 
  • Carry me! 
  • Where Collin go?
She loves:
  •  Her big brothers
  •  Reading Good Night Moon
  •  Minnie Mouse
  •  Super Why
  • Baby dolls
  • Bubble baths
  • Ritz crackers
  • Chocolate chip cookies
  •  Putting on her Mama's make up
  • Playing tea party
  • Following her brothers all over the house
  • Riding on McLain's shoulders
Happy birthday, sassy girl! I can't believe you are already two!






























No comments: