Sunday, November 1, 2015

Thankful Day #1

One of my favorite November traditions (when I'm not extremely pregnant and exhausted) is to blog each day about my blessings. As I am NOT preggo this year, I am jumping back on the gratitude bandwagon. :)   

Day #1: 
I am grateful for holiday traditions! I love Halloween's spent at the Todd's house and trick-or-treating around our neighborhood. I can't wait to go Black Friday shopping with my mom (at the reasonable hour of 8:00 AM) to walk off some of the turkey and dressing we consumed the day before. It makes me crazy happy to drag my kids to see Santa, because I love Santa pictures! I love driving around with hot chocolate and looking at Christmas lights in December, and I really love spending Christmas Eve with our family at our church's candle light service. Holiday traditions make my heart happy. I'm so excited for this upcoming season of back to back holidays! 






























No comments: