Monday, January 18, 2016

Thankful #4-30!

4. I'm thankful that my life is so full that I don't always have time to blog like I plan!  

5. I'm thankful to get "I love you" texts from my 14 year old. 

6. I'm thankful that I only work 190 days a year and get to spend the other 175 days with my herd. 

7. I'm thankful for growing up in a Christian family that modeled for me how to raise my own children. 

8. I'm grateful for a husband who can tell by the stress level in my voice when he should stop and pick me up a coke and boiled peanuts on his way home from work. 

9. I'm grateful for nights when all five of my kids pile in the bed to watch a holiday special on TV. 

10. I'm grateful for photo collage apps, so I can play with my pictures. 

11. I'm grateful for people who value my time and don't waste it. 

12. I'm thankful that my baby is healthy and a mellow, sweet girl. 

13. I'm thankful that my three year old is such a little mama to her baby sister. 

14. I'm thankful that my four year old loves his teacher, Mrs. Madeline A-Bunch, and school. 

15. I'm thankful that my eight year old gets passionate and excited about so much, including cardboard arcade games!

16. I'm thankful that my fourteen year old loves music, very much like his dad and uncles, and has grown so much in playing the guitar and cello. 

17. I'm thankful for parent volunteers that run my copies, so that I don't have to. 

18. I'm grateful for a classroom of five year olds that love to listen to me read stories to them and who love to sing.

19. I'm thankful to work at a job only 3 1/2 miles from my house. 

20. I'm thankful that my brother has found a lovely, sweet girl to marry and that she loves my kids. 

21. I'm thankful for Little Caesar's ability to make dinner time cheap and easy. 

22. I'm grateful for Netflix. It's an equally great baby-sitter and a cheap, stay-at-home date. 

23. I'm thankful for everyone who gave us diapers and wipes before baby #5 was born. They lasted for EIGHT months!

24. I'm grateful for leggings and forgiving tunics to wear with them. After five kids, you need a lot of forgiveness. :) 

25. I'm grateful that gas is so cheap right now! $33 for a van fill up? Yes, please!

26. I'm grateful for nearby neighbors to share chocolate and peach cobblers with at night. 

27. I'm thankful for tea parties and all the giggles and spills that go with them. 

28. I'm thankful for indoor playgrounds that let my crazies get all their wiggles out, even when it's freezing outside. 

29. I'm grateful for Teachers Pay Teachers and Pinterest. How did I ever teach without them? 

30. I'm thankful for my husband that works so hard and calmly puts up with all my OCD tendencies and craziness. 

No comments: