Friday, November 1, 2013

Thankful Day #1: My Mama

In 2011, I blogged about what I am thankful for every day of November, and it was such a fun and meaningful thing to do. Last year, I was entirely too grouchy and very pregnant to be in a daily blog frame of mind, so I didn't do it. However, this year I back on the gratitude band wagon! 

I'm extremely, crazily, emphatically, completely grateful for my Mama. She is the strongest Christian woman I know. She appreciates life's essential combination of Goobers, Coke, and a bubble bath. Plus, she has sacrificed thousands of hours of what could be free time to raise my children while I was first finishing my degree and now while I am at work. If I can't stay home with my babies, there is no one else I'd rather have take care of them. There is also no one else I'd rather have hold my leg when I'm delivering all those babies either or to spend those first nights with in the hopital. She is simply the best. Love you, Mama!













No comments: