Monday, November 25, 2013

Thankfully...I Can Catch Up (2-20)

Well...blogging daily is a little easier said than done when you are a full time teacher and the mother of four kids. Soooooo...I'll just combine most of November's days into one long post. Forgive my hectic life! :)

Thankful #2:
I'm thankful for being a kindergarten teacher this year. I LOVE my job again. I love my class, my team mates, and my silly students that make me laugh every single day.
Thankful #3:
I'm grateful that I got to watch one of my best friends get married this year to a man that makes her happy...and who also makes her laugh until she snorts. :)

Thankful #4:
I'm thankful for coffee with peppermint mocha creamer. It's such a comforting, enjoyable way to start my very earling morning.
Thankful #5:
I'm thankful for growing up with two brothers that completely prepared me for raising three Star Wars loving little boys. May the force be with us all...

Thankful #6: 
I'm thankful for friends that I've gone on a million double dates with, since before we got married and had a million kids. Love me some O'Kelleys. 

Thankful #7: 
I'm grateful for CFA day. It's one of my all time favorite summer traditions. 




Thankful #8: 
I'm thankful for Friday nights with both my family and Clay's at Wallace's BBQ. We've had a lot of important events occur there...from baby gender reveals to pregnancy announcements. Love that place. Pork thift plate please! 

Thankful #9: 
I'm grateful for my oldest, McLain. There is no one else I would rather laugh and watch Sharknado or The Goldbergs with. He has mostly left behind his childhood, but I love the manly person he's becoming (most days!). 

Thankful #10: 
I'm thankful for my wild at heart, Keaton Parker. He is so smart and wild wrapped up in one crazy force. He cracks me up when he runs around the house in only a mask, yelling, "NAKED NINJA!" but also melts my heart when he shares his brownie sundae with his baby sister. Love him. 

Thankful #11: 
I'm thankful for my smiley, sweet Collin. He is so fun and independent, but he is also the most emotional two year old I have ever raised. :) I can't help but love when he yells, "Myyyyyyyyyyyyyy do it!" 


Thankful #12: 
I'm grateful for my beautiful, happy Amelia-Grace. She has brought so much pink into our house, and I LOVE it. It melts my heart for her to call for her baby doll, pick her up, and smother her with kisses. Love to see the little mama side emerge from my tiny one year old. 

Thankful #13: 
I'm thankful for matching Mommy/Daughter outfits. I know I won't get away with them for long, but I'll rock them with my girl while I can!

Thankful #14: 
I'm grateful for a husband who has always been a hardworking provider and loves me nomatter how crazy I am. Can't believe it's been 19 years since our first date. 


Thankful #15: 
I'm thankful for my Dad who has become the biggest softy on the planet. There is nothing he wouldn't do for any of his four grandbabies, including turning  my van light off and on a hundred times during a ten minute car ride just to make them smile. :) 





Thankful #16: 
I'm grateful for my beautiful God daughter, McKenna. I love how she is so funny and bossy. When she was two, she asked Keaton, "Keaty Peaty, do you need a spanking?" How can you not adore her? 







Thankful #17:
I'm thankful for my in-laws who taught their son how to love God, so that he in turn could teach our children about Him. I'm also grateful for their awesome cooking skills. No meal at their house is complete without Mimi's biscuits and PopPop's fudge. 






Thankful #18: 
I'm grateful to have been able to watch my sister-in-laws grow up. I can't believe they were three and five when I met them!








Thankful #19: 
I'm thankful for Netflix. Seriously. 



Thankful #20: 
I'm thankful for Pete the Cat. He is a book character that I had never heard of until two weeks before starting my new kindergarten adventure. Pete is groovy. He is cool. I love him and so do my kiddos! Check out my fav Pete the Cat book.






No comments: