Thursday, January 17, 2019

Blog Slacker

I can't believe that I have let two years fly by without updating this blog. What a slacker I am! But in reality, it's because our family expanded again, and our busy life just got too hectic for writing. My goal for 2019 is to get back to writing, even if that means just blogging once a month!

Since I last blogged, my sweet number six was born. Charlie is precious and very much the final addition to our huge herd. On the opposite end of the spectrum, our oldest, McLain, is now 17 and a senior. This is his LAST semester of high school. #AllTheTears In between these two kiddos, Keaton is now 11 and in his first year of middle school. Collin is thriving in second grade, and Amelia-Grace joined our MES world in kindergarten this fall. Annalise is in preschool and is a glow in the dark three-nager. They are all very different and fantastic in their own ways.

We are now Brooks, party of eight. With eight people, our home is always really loud but full of tons of giggles. Laundry is never ending but so are the smiles. The dishes are always piling up in the sink but so are kiddos in our bed on Friday nights to watch TV. Honestly, I really can't complain about this chaotic life I lead. Looking forward to our family's 2019!





No comments: