Friday, November 4, 2011

Thankful 30 (oops 3 days late start)



Day One


I’m so incredibly thankful for my family of five. I remember being a teenager and being eager to have a family and kids of my own. Careers were a pleasant idea to mull over but what I really wanted in my future was a husband and kids. Thank you God for blessing me with an incredible family!

Day Two

Thank you God for my three little boys. They are the light of my life. No one else makes me laugh or smile as hard as they do. Sometimes just looking at them makes my heart ache! Even though I didn’t originally anticipate a home filled with Legos, Thomas the Train, foam swords, and Star Wars, I love that my house is filled to the brim with such testosterone.

Day Three

Hallelujah. Thank you Jesus for caffeine. Enough said.

No comments: